Furutech’s Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality.
Total Attention to Detail and Build Quality.
Many A/V enthusiasts go to great lengths to carefully set up major system components, but pay little attention to the source, the AC power. Furutech knows that each and every part of the chain is as important as the next, so maximum attention is lavished by Furutech on all aspects of AC power transfer.
e-TP66E - The specially crafted high grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Internal wiring is Furutech μ-14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) guaranteeing low electrical resistance. Furutech FI-E30(R) or FI-E30(G) 16A high performance gold-plated schuko sockets are wired to a high performance FI-06(R) or FI-06(G) IEC. The schuko sockets feature non-magnetic gold-plated copper alloy conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.
he e-TP66 will allow the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged. Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, color shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.
e-TP66E - Features
• Beautifully-crafted high-grade aluminum chassis
Effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
• Original T-model reinforced aluminum chassis supporter for strength and stability
• Internal wiring: Furutech μ-14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) Guarantees low electrical resistance
• Pure Transmission FI-E30(R) or FI-E30(G) 16A high performance gold-plated schuko socket
•Wired to high performance FI-06(R) or FI-06(G) IEC inlet Special damping material set under schuko socket
• Non-magnetic gold-plated copper alloy, conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer
- Load current - 10A
- 250V AC 50/60Hz
- High performance circuit breaker
OUTWARD SIZE 416 L x 65.5 W x 45.5 H mm
WEIGHT (Net.) 0.84 Kg
ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable and highly conductive state.